Wednesday, March 2, 2011

opening of an etsy!

what is this etsy?? an online store/site that recruits the likes of you and i with their alluring sample page and hoards of goodies for sale 24/7...
positives, you can buy my featured goodies there and find loads of beautiful things you didn't know existed,
negatives you have to be a member to comment/purchase..
.hmmm you should look anyway and be excited that I finally opened the store, assuming i don't pack up my turbans and move into a big cartel store by summer!
check it! http://www.etsy.com/shop/onashoestring?ref=pr_shop

3 comments:

  1. The adjustment is complete informative. It is a action ceremony it. I acquire aswell bookmarked you for blockage out new posts
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree with you kohle chill is the only solution
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really got to know a lot more from it.. I am a wondered for good knowledge here and there this blog very sportive for me every point of view.
    \ Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete